Sunday, March 2, 2014

snowed in

ok.  so i guess i'm really doing this.  What you should know before reading:  

  1. I only drink jager
  2. I am a cheap bitch  
  3. I’m probably drinking jager right now.
The purpose of this blog is to assist fellow jager drinkers in finding the most cost-effective shots of jager...whereever in the world you are.  that being said, i'm mostly a homebody living in montana that only travels when i have to (for work) or on the rare vacation.  So, i can tell you with certainty that if you're going to the honduran island of Roatan...you should buy your jager at Eldon's supermarket in French Harbor (which i tried to link to here but they don't have a website which i love).  wait!  i found a fb page.  They have lots of 1L bottles in stock and they're only about $25 (USD).  kewl.
Currently, i'm snowed into my house and had 2 different friends (thanks Kaly & Elena!) deliver me jager in my mailbox which i can still ski out to.  thank the good lorde above.
I wish i could stop listening to the song "royals."  dammmmmmit.
peace hippies.
sweet sweet jager at 8,000 feet in melting snow runoff water (summer 2012)
erbecca

2 comments: